Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Favorite Photograph

My favorite photograph is from New Year’s night of this year. This picture it was taken by my cousin Carla who is my neighbor. That night was awesome because I was with my family and Carla’s family, all of us appear in the picture. We have a lot of fun together and this picture shows that. To celebrate New Year’s Day we had dinner in my aunt’s frontyard and we ate turkey then we through out confetti, we put us caps and we drank champagne, and then we watched the homemade firework made by my brother Daniel. After that, we dance all night long. I like this picture because remind to me the happy moments lived with my family when we meet to celebrate special dates.

2 comments:

  1. hi naty!
    It's a really nice picture, I love the New Year's night.

    see you in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good, Natalia, even though you posted late. Originally you got a 6.5 -1 point= 5.5

    Post 5 was worth a full grade.
    This is for task: 3 points
    lexis: 2 points and
    grammar: 3 points.

    More comments in class

    ReplyDelete