Friday, May 4, 2012

My Favorite Dish


My Favorite Dish is the Corn Pie.
The Corn Pie is a typical dish of Chile and  cooks itself chiefly in summer along with the "Humitas" because in that epoch of the year the corn are mature and tender.

The ingredients of this dish are shattered corn, chicken, basil, shattered meat, and a lot of sugar. Also are added hard-boiled eggs, olives and seasonings to give him a special flavor. This dish is served in a pan of clay to conserve the heat and it is heated in the oven until the surface be gilded.

The corn pie is one of my favorite dishes because since I am girl my mom cooks her.  Besides he mixes many flavors and typical seasonings of Chile that give him a very rich bittersweet flavor. This dish always we eat it in summer with all the family.



4 comments:

  1. hi! I love corn pie too!
    It reminds me the summer lunch
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!! haha I like this dish, but I prefer the Humitas!!
    I love it!
    See you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i like corn pie too!
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Natalia.

    I´ll get back to you in class.

    2 points

    ReplyDelete