Monday, April 16, 2012

My Autobiography

Hello! mi name is Natalia Sabina Gallegos Cordero.
I was born December 4th 1989 in the Barros Luco Hospital in San Miguel. My Mother is Gloria Cordero, she works as housekeeper for a well-off family in Las Condes moreover, my Dad, Juan Gallegos is a plumber.
I have a brother two years younger than me, his name is Daniel Gallegos and I have a very close relatioship whith him  though we are very different.
I live in Puente Alto with my parents and muy brother and all my pets, I have eleven cats and three dogs, we are a big family. Furthermore, my aunt lives next door with her family.
In my house I play a lot with my pets and I like to celebrate with my family in the front yard, we have a lot of fun

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job, Natalia, but unfortunately you posted too late.

    I said in class you had to finish your post in class for 2 points, and 48 hrs after the class for 1 point. And you posted on Monday.

    Sorry. No points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete